A few pictures to inspire empathy. Feels.
one thing that has to be said to 3rd picture: it were as much men as women and children killed in these chambers. Also not only Jews, also people who spoke against Hitler, Gipsy and other minorities.
Oh hell to the no!
Time, we can never escape from it. It changes everything and everyone.
i dont know that pen looks perfectly ok
the pen actually changes mentally, it takes up smoking and get’s in with a bad crowd. we are all worried about the pen
Holy hell! You broke the bank!
Somewhat, but it’s a waste of time to fear something you will not experience. Once you’re dead, you will not care that you are dead because there will be no you to care. Knowing that, I’d rather enjoy the present. Whether that be answering a question on tumblr or eating a meatball sandwich or smoking pot or talking to a friend or getting spanked with paddle or watching a movie or drinking a beer or masturbating to some sort of fucked up deviant notion in my head or sneaking a cigarette when no one is around to stop me or listening to Pink Floyd or writing a book or reading a book or taking a walk or taking a nap or playing Tetris or daydreaming about being on a spaceship or anything else. Embrace the moment. Live in the now, because in the future you will be dead.
I don’t understand why people aren’t interested in Astronomy.
You can look up into the night sky and see a fucking galaxy with your naked eye. You can see cosmic structures that are millions of light years across and if you don’t think that’s the coolest fucking shit then I don’t know what to tell you.
Just your regular reminder of how awesome Christopher Lee is.
Subsequently, having seen Man with the Golden Gun, he really is an AWESOME Bond villain.
Also he corrected Peter Jackson on what a man sounds like when they get stabbed. Because he’s fucking experienced it!
LOOK AT THE LITTLE OCTOPUS LOOK AT HIS BULGY EYES AND THE TINY TENTACLES DON’T YOU JUST WANT TO PUT A LITTLE LEASH ON HIM AND TAKE HIM FOR A WALK IN A PUDDLE
wewease da kwaken !
This is an example of a feral man (isolated from human communities, raised by animals).
Here are some facts about feral people you probably don’t know.
- feral children are never able to properly learn human language.
- once they are passed that critical learning person (from age 2-5) that’s it, it’s over. they will never be able to communicate normally.
- they are able to communicate with their animal family in ways such as a growl
- they become integrated with the environment.
- for example, the case of the Victor of Aveyron, was a feral boy. when brought into a warm home, he hated it. he tried to escape numerous times and frolicked around naked in the snow.
- feral children may never learn how to walk upright because as said before they passed the critical learning period
- they show disinterest around the people around them, and prefer the companion of their animal family
- their skin and feet have evolved to suit their respective environment. for example, strong calluses at the feet for running around the forest.